Governance is the secret sauce to optimize your compliance and risk management investments. Explicit information decision rights, authorities and accountabilities across the information lifecycle underpin effective programs. Without appropriate governance to compel information risk and compliance management directives, a GRC program is ultimately sub-optimal.
Our service offerings in this practice include:
- Information and data governance, strategy, and implementation
- Supplier governance strategy, program, and implementation
- Controls assessment (readiness, assurance, testing)
- Process and organizational alignment and adoption
- Technology design, and implementation support
Select the case studies of Information Governance below:
The client was faced with significant spend and inconsistencies due to manual performance of controls assessments.
The client was faced with significant, repeated audit challenges due to the repeated failed interaction of control owners in the execution of a control.
Management was continually caught unaware of basic IT control execution failures resulting in poor audit outcomes.